Thrillville: Off the Rails DRM-Free Download - Full PC Game - Gog Games
Title: Thrillville: Off the Rails
Genre: Simulation - Adventure - Sandbox
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: October 9, 2007
Company: Frontier / LucasArts
About This Game
Thrillville®: Off the Rails™ lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides so outrageous, they inspire the same word from every park visitor who sees them: “WHOA!” Players build these incredible “WHOA Coasters” to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through a burning ring of fire and more.
But the new fun doesn’t stop there. Off the Rails features 34 playable multiplayer minigames, 15 all-new theme areas, over 40 thrill rides, a new story that ties together more than 100 missions, and social interaction with park guests that’s better than ever. The in-depth conversations both advance the plot and suggest better ways to manage the park. But is every guest to be trusted?
- Experience the visceral fun of interacting with a theme park you create.
- Build and ride your own creations, talk and joke with all your guests, and play dozens of minigames.
- Visit 15 themed areas, like Battleville, Winterville, Spaceville and Aeroville, all spread throughout five new parks.
- Create 20 death-defying WHOA Coasters such as:
-- Hotrod Stunt - A nitro boost propels a car across a broken track.
-- Pendulizer - A giant arm grabs the car just before a gap in the track, whips it around in a full circle, then sets it down on the other side.
-- Escape Drop - The track holds the car stationary as it lifts itself from level ground to a full 90-degree drop. Then it lets go.
- Distinguish your rides even more with enhanced customization options. Attach animatronics, flowers and flaming hoops to all of your coasters and rides.
- Play 34 minigames – 14 new, 20 returning from the original Thrillville but with new levels.
System: Windows 7+
Processor: Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz or Athlon XP
Memory: 256 RAM
Graphics: 64 MB 3D graphics with Vertex Shader and Pixel Shader capability
Storage: 3.9 GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c
Thrillville®: Off the Rails™ (c) Frontier / LucasArts
Thrillville™: Off the Rails lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides! Players can build incredible coasters to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through a burning rings of fire and more!
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/thrillville_off_the_rails
Easily Download & Install Thrillville: Off the Rails
- Click the free download link below to get the full version DRM-Free GOG Game (no Activation needed). Make sure to use a download client provided here!.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step/s:
- That's it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
- Run or Double click setup_thrillville_off_the_rails_1.0_(48058).exe
What is DRM-Free?
DRM is abbreviation of Digital Rights Management:
DRM-free refers to media/game without digital rights management. A game that is DRM-Free is a game that does not have any DRM scheme. It can be installed as many times on as many different machines as you want and is not tied to any account anywhere.
A game with DRM is a game that somehow attempts to tie itself to you after you buy it. In the olden days this was a crude CD-Key, and online multiplayer games would reject multiple connections using the same CD-Key. Nowadays, DRM is usually tied to a client like Steam or Origin; once you buy the game and install it with a key, the game gets tied to your account with that client, and that key cannot be used to install it on any other accounts.
Let us know in the comment if the Link needs update or you encountered any problems. Lets help each other and please seed. You can know about the latest build and more here.
Thrillville: Off the Rails Download Here
Size: 1.95 GB
Thrillville: Off the Rails v1.0 [GOG]