The Witch’s House MV DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: The Witch’s House MV
Genre: Adventure – Role-playing – Horror
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: October 31, 2018
Company: Fummy / DANGEN Entertainment
About this game:
The Witch’s House, originally released in 2012, falls within the tradition of Japanese horror RPGs with heavy emphasis on puzzle-solving and jump scares. Among other entries in the genre such as Ib and Ao Oni, The Witch’s House surprised fans with pixel-art that conceals truly frightening horror.
The Witch’s House is deliberately designed with traps at *almost* every turn–sudden death is unpredictable and it keeps players on their toes. Anything can happen at any time.
With completely remastered visuals, The Witch’s House MV will feel fresh to even the most familiar old-school fans. Fans will also be greeted by a new difficulty mode that includes new events upon completion of the base game.
– A horror atmosphere wherein players solve puzzles based on clues found in the house.
– Completely reimagined graphics that make for a beautifully terrifying experience.
– Brand new unlockable difficulty mode with new events and dialogue.
– Violence and gore that are not recommended for the squeamish. Player discretion advised.
– Sudden deaths that lurk around every corner and await every misstep.
– Items must be used deliberately as players solve the puzzles for themselves.
– Fixed save points (just keep an eye out for the talking black cat).
– Game pads are supporting and recommended.
– Head phones *strongly* recommended.
Hello. I’m Fummy, creator of The Witch’s House MV.
I’m happy to announce that we’re finally ready to release the game.
The Witch’s House MV is an RPG Maker MV remake of the original game, which was released back in 2012.
We remade all the graphics, including map tiles and character sprites, and worked hard to enhance the atmosphere and 2D beauty in The Witch’s House. It took us five times as many hours to create this version, but we feel like we’ve finally managed to satisfy ourselves.
Aside from graphical improvements, we also added two new difficulty settings that was not present in the free version.
The first difficulty setting is a more accessible one that allows you to instantly retry. The other difficulty setting is a more difficult one which is only unlocked by those who manage to reach the game’s true ending.
– “The normal difficulty isn’t enough to satisfy me…”
– “I’m not averse to instantly dying upon reaching new areas.”
If either of these describe you, then we recommend you give this new difficulty a try. You also may be able to uncover some new story bits concerning “her”…
The world of The Witch’s House has been reborn anew, and we sincerely hope you’ll all enjoy it.
My name is Dan Stern and I’m the Scholar of the First Deal at DANGEN Entertainment (sounds fancy, but it means I work with the devs to get their games released so you can play them).
Japan has a longer tradition in 16-bit horror games because of the variety of games that was released on the Super Famicom. But that wasn’t something I experienced because of growing up in the West. It wasn’t until I discovered The Witch’s House some years ago that I learned 16-bit games can scare me just as well as high-res AAA games made in 3D. I learned that even in pixel-art, horror is possible; it just depends on the creator’s mastery of atmosphere and timing. Fummy-san absolutely has that mastery and as silly as it sounds, I’ve never had so much fun dying a lot in a video game.
I was ecstatic to find out that not only is there a remaster of my favorite indie horror classic, but that DANGEN could help to get that game in front of fans that I know will love it. Playing The Witch’s House MV feels like a totally new experience and I’m sure you’ll have fun with the new content after you finish your first playthrough.
Minimum System Requirements:
System: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: GPU supporting OpenGL
Storage: 600 MB available space
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
The Witch’s House MV (c) Fummy / DANGEN Entertainment
A young girl, Viola, is inexorably drawn to a mysterious mansion that seems to be changing behind her. It is a place of pain, confusion and death. Immerse yourself in its hideous depths and disgusting history. Solve riddles blocking your dangerous path. And escape from the hellish halls of the House of the Witch.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/the_witchs_house_mv
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free The Witch’s House MV link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_the_witchs_house_mv_1.061_(51510). exe
- That’s it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Size: 192 MB
The Witch’s House MV [GOG]