Kerbal Space Program DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Kerbal Space Program
Genre(s): Simulation – Building – Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11)
Released: April 27, 2015
Company: Squad / Squad
About this game:
Kerbal Space Program is a multi-genre game where players create their own space program.
In KSP, you must build space-worthy craft, capable of flying your crew out into space, without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has its own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn’t). So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!
The game has different game modes, you can play the Career Mode if you want to expand and manage your own Space Center, taking on missions and researching new technologies. Or you can play Sandbox mode if you’re only interested in flying and discovering the Kerbal universe without restrictions. There is even a mid point between these two, Science mode.
The Vehicle Assembly Building and the Space Plane Hangar allows players to build spacecraft out of any imaginable combination of parts.
Fully-fledged, Physics-based Space Flight Simulation ensures everything will fly (and crash) as it should.
– Take your Kerbal crew out of the ship and do Extra Vehicular Activities.
– Fly out to Moons and other Planets.
– Procedural Terrain delivers detailed terrain at a vast scale. The Kerbal Planet is 600km in radius!
– Mod-enabled, allows players to create new content and modify the game.
– Ship systems. Keep an eye out for engine temperatures and fuel levels, and try not to explode.
– Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.
– Full control over the shipโ€s setup allows for complex ships and advanced functionality.
– Dock spacecraft together to build Space Stations, Massive Starships, or even surface bases on other worlds.
– Manage your crewmembers, hire them, and send them out into space and make them into heroes.
– Research and Develop new technologies to advance your Space Program.
– Take on Missions to attract interest in your Space Program.
– Discover new worlds and expand the scientific knowledge of Kerbalkind.
– And a whole lot more!
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics:SM3 512MB VRAM
Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
Recommended System Requirements:
Windows 7 or 8 64 bit
Processor: Core i5
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: SM4 1GB VRAM
Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Kerbal Space Program (c) Squad / Private Division
In Kerbal Space Program, take charge of the space program for the alien race known as the Kerbals.You have access to an array of parts to assemble fully-functional spacecraft that flies (or doesn’t) based on realistic aerodynamic and orbital physics. Launch your Kerbal crew into orbit and beyond (while keeping them alive) to explore moons and planets in the Kerbol solar system, constructing bases and space stations to expand the reach of your expedition.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/kerbal_space_program
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free Kerbal Space Program v1.12.5.03190+DLCs link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_kerbal_space_program_********_(64bit)_(*****). exe
– Run or Double click DLC:
— setup_kerbal_space_program_breaking_ground_********_(64bit)_(*****). exe
— setup_kerbal_space_program_making_history_********_(64bit)_(*****). exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.