Where The Water Tastes Like Wine DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Where The Water Tastes Like Wine
Genre: Adventure – Puzzle – Modern
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: February 28, 2018
Company: Dim Bulb Games, Serenity Forge / Good Shepherd Entertainment
About This Game
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine is a Narrative-Adventure game about traveling, sharing stories, and surviving manifest destiny. Featuring gorgeous hand-drawn illustrations, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine combines 2D visuals with a 3D overworld US map. Players wander across a folkloric Depression era United States at their own pace, meeting strangers with their own stories to tell. Through these interactions, players will be able to collect unique stories which can then be re-told to unlock new interactions. In this way the in-game stories themselves act as a currency to progress through the game, and it’s up to the player to pair the right story with the unique needs of each of the characters that you will encounter throughout your travels. Only through these right pairings will characters reveal their true selves, and bestow you with the most powerful stories, the true ones which reveal something about their own lives. In Where The Water Tastes Like Wine, stories organically take on a life of their own as they grow larger and transform as they’re told- and re-told.
– A large number of folk tales and personal stories to discover, told by characters from all over America
– Beautiful combination of 3D overworld and hand drawn 2D illustrations
– Original stories written by a wide selection of accomplished authors
– Fully voiced characters from all walks of life brought to life by world-renowned voice acting talent, including Sting, Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series), Cissy Jones (Firewatch), Kimberly Brooks (Mass Effect), Sarah Elmaleh (Gone Home), Melissa Hutchison (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series), Elizabeth Maxwell (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild), and many more.
– A hauntingly beautiful original soundtrack arranged by celebrated composer Ryan Ike and featuring performances from a collection of gifted musicians.
– An emerging fantastical, psychedelic and surreal overarching atmosphere.
System: Windows 7, 8, 10
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 2200) or equivalent/AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2 * 2200) or equivalent
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8500 GT (512 MB)/Radeon HD 4350 (512 MB)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 6 GB available space
ScreenShots from the Game:
Video/s from the Game:
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS:
Where The Water Tastes Like Wine (c) Dim Bulb Games, Serenity Forge / Good Shepherd Entertainment
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine is a Narrative-Adventure game about traveling, sharing stories, and surviving manifest destiny. Featuring gorgeous hand-drawn illustrations, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine combines 2D visuals with a 3D overworld US map.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/where_the_water_tastes_like_wine
How to Easily Download & Install:
- Click the link below to download the no activation DRM-Free GOG Game.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow this steps to install the game:
– Run or Double click
- That’s it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
No old link available at the moment