Diablo DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Diablo + Hellfire
Genre(s): Role-playing – Action – Fantasy
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Released: December 31, 1996
Company: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. / Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
About this game:
Now with Hellfire!
Originally developed by Synergistic Software and released in 1997, Hellfire was not an official Blizzard product and did not carry Blizzard’s endorsement or label. Despite that, in response to Diablo players who have expressed a desire to experience the content, Blizzard has given the OK for it to be included as a free add-on with Diablo purchases on GOG.COM.
Hellfire offers a non-canonical single-player storyline where players must defeat a powerful demon named Na-Krul who is threatening Tristram. The expansion also adds a Monk class, new weapons and items, new missions, locations, dungeons, and enemies. Hellfire will be accessible while launching the original Diablo.
Traveler, stay awhile and listen…
Darkness stirs beneath Tristram. An ancient evil sweeps across the land, plunging it into civil war and terrorizing the populace. A mad king, his missing son, and a mysterious archbishop are all pieces of the puzzle you need to hack through. You have journeyed to the source of this evil. The town of Tristram – now inhabited only by a handful of survivors, broken and twisted by the madness that has befallen them. A cathedral stands there, built over the ruins of an ancient monastery. Eerie lights and ungodly sounds are heard echoing through its abandoned halls, and that is where you shall venture.
Embark, if you dare, on a quest to destroy The Prime Evil…
– Experience the legendary action/RPG that influenced an entire genre.
– Storm Diablo’s halls as either a Warrior, a Sorcerer or a Rogue – each with unique skills and abilities.
– Unite to destroy Diablo – up to 4 players can band together via Internet, or play head-to-head via LAN.
– Unprecedented replayability – over 200 different monsters inhabit Diablo’s ever-changing labyrinth. Equip epic items to conquer fearsome bosses and their minions.
– A spine-chilling story – experience the horror of a world held in the grasp of The Lord of Terror.
Ahhh, fresh meat!
Travelers looking for the authentic Diablo experience can play the game as it was in 1996, with period-appropriate 20 FPS SVGA graphics, and the ability to matchmake through the classic version of Blizzard’s Battle.net® online-gaming service.
For those wanting something a bit more modern, Blizzard and GOG.COM have collaborated on an updated version of the game tuned for today’s gaming PCs, which includes out-of-the-box Windows 10 compatibility, a host of bug fixes and high-resolution support via aspect ratio-correct upscaling.
– The most voted game on the GOG.com wishlist, finally trapped in a DRM-free soulstone!
– Return to the beginning of this dark saga, now in digital format for the first time ever.
– Better value than Wirt’s wares, guaranteed.
Minimum System Requirements:
System: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
DirectX: DirectX 9
Storage: 1 GB available hard disk space
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Diablo (c) Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. Darkness stirs beneath Tristram. An ancient evil sweeps across the land, plunging it into civil war and terrorizing the populace. A mad king, his missing son, and a mysterious archbishop are all pieces of the puzzle you need to hack through.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/diablo
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free Diablo + Hellfire v1.09v2 link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_diablo_1.09_hellfire_v2_(30038). exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 681.01 MB
Diablo v1.09 (GOG)
Size: 848.1 MB
Diablo + Helfire v1.09 hellfire v2 [GOG]