Deponia DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Genre: Adventure – Point-and-click – Modern
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11)
Features: single-player – achievements
Released: August 7, 2012
Company: Daedalic Entertainment / Daedalic Entertainment
About This Game
Rufus is not a pleasant guy. Ill-tempered and entirely too convinced of his own greatness, he lives at the edge of a small settlement somewhere in the most remote sector of the garbage-covered planet Deponia. He dreams of a better life in the floating cities of wealth and beauty high above the planet surface. When the angelic Goal falls from these privileged spheres down into a neighboring trash heap, Rufus sees his chance. He decides to bring the unconscious beauty back to her home. Only a vague hope of making it off Deponia at first, he soon formulates an unscrupulous plan, as he learns that he is a dead ringer for Goal’s upper-class husband. The planned handover is only the beginning of a wild chase across Deponia full of twists, turns and mystifying mix-ups.
Deponia is a fast-paced comedy of errors and one of the most unusual love stories in gaming history. The twist-filled story takes its off-beat characters all over trash planet Deponia, a unique game world in the style of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett and Matt Groening. From Kuvaq, an improvised village built inside a giant trash heap, to the swimming black market and the dark corners of the elevated planetary railways: The new adventure game from the makers of The Whispered World, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout and A New Beginning is brought to life with detailed hand-painted backgrounds in widescreen format and top-quality cartoon animation.
– Unique comic style with hand-drawn HD resolution 2D graphics.
– Bizarre characters and wacky humor.
– Challenging puzzles and hours of dialogue.
– Unique universe in the tradition of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett and Matt Groening.
– From the creators of the award-winning games Edna & Harvey: The Breakout, Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes, and The Whispered World.
Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7,
Processor 2.5 GHz (Single Core) or 2 GHz (Dual Core),
2GB RAM (4 GB recommended),
3D graphics card compatible with OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM,
ScreenShots from the Game:
Video/s from the Game:
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS:
Deponia (c) Daedalic Entertainment
Rufus is not a pleasant guy. Ill-tempered and entirely too convinced of his own greatness, he lives at the edge of a small settlement somewhere in the most remote sector of the garbage-covered planet Deponia. He dreams of a better life in the floating cities of wealth and beauty high above the planet surface.
More info here: http://www.gog.com/game/deponia
How to Easily Download & Install Deponia
- Click the link below to download the no activation DRM-Free GOG Game.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow this steps to install the game:
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
– Run or Double click setup_deponia_3.3.1357_(16595). exe
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 4.15 GB
Deponia v22.214.171.124 (GOG) with language packs
Deponia Download Here⇩
Size: 1.74 GB
Deponia v3.3.1357 [GOG]