Firewatch DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Genre: Adventure – Simulation – Mystery
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Released: February 9, 2016
Company: Campo Santo / Campo Santo
About this game:
Firewatch is a single-player first-person mystery set in the Wyoming wilderness.
The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot, dry summer has everyone on edge. Your supervisor Delilah is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio—your only contact with the world you’ve left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the forest, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have.
A Note: Firewatch is a video game about adults having adult conversations about adult things. If you plan on playing with a younger gamer, that might be good to know going in.
– A stunningly beautiful wilderness environment that expands as you explore.
– A tailor-made story: the choices you make shape the narrative and build relationships.
– An edge-of-your-seat mystery.
– Secrets and discoveries to be made over every hill.
– Living, breathing characters brought to life by Cissy Jones (The Walking Dead: Season 1) and Rich Sommer (Mad Men)
– A spectacular wilderness environment by Olly Moss (Illustrator) and Jane Ng (The Cave, Brutal Legend)
– A thrilling story and script by Sean Vanaman and Jake Rodkin (The Walking Dead: Season 1, Poker Night at the Inventory)
– A stirring original soundtrack by Chris Remo (Gone Home)
– Fluid first-person animation by James Benson (Ori & The Blind Forest)
– Gameplay scripting and design work by Patrick Ewing (Twitter) and Nels Anderson (Mark of the Ninja)
– Programming by Will Armstrong (Bioshock II), Ben Burbank (Costume Quest 2, Space Base DF-9), and Paolo Surricchio (Deadpool, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare)
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 4 GB available space
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Firewatch (c) Campo Santo
Firewatch is a single-player first-person mystery set in the Wyoming wilderness.The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/firewatch
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free Firewatch v1.12 link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_firewatch_****_(****). exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 2.07 GB
Size: 2.08 GB
Firewatch v1.12 (GOG)