Inua – A Story in Ice and Time DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Inua – A Story in Ice and Time
Genre: Adventure – Puzzle – Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: February 10, 2022
Company: The Pixel Hunt, IKO, ARTE France / ARTE France
About this game:
A mystical game in Canadian far north: Set off on a mystical journey to the Canadian Far North with Inua: A Story in Ice and Time, a point & click narrative adventure spanning multiple eras. Meet Taïna, a present-day reporter determined to discover the truth behind the disappearance of the Terror, one of the ships of the Franklin expedition whose goal was to explore the Arctic in the 19th century. Her destiny is mysteriously linked to that of Peter, a young filmmaker covering a military expedition in the 1950s and Simon, a sailor of the Franklin expedition struggling to keep his crew alive. Navigate through time to discover what links them together. Search for ideas, instill them in the characters’ minds and guide them toward Nanurluk, the mythical polar bear who lived 10.000 years ago.
A Mystical Time Travel Experience: Go on an adventure in the far North of Canada, navigate through the ages, and interact with the past to change the present. In Inua, you’ll need to unravel space-time to solve mysteries and guide the characters on their journey. Move from scene to scene, era to era, and uncover events of the past, unearthing new ideas that influence the characters’ minds. Help Simon, Peter, and Taïna overcome the obstacles standing in their way, and change the course of history.
A Historical Saga: The original and supernatural scenario of Inua is based on a very real story: that of the Franklin expedition, a British mission in the 19th century to explore the Arctic that resulted in shipwreck, disease, and mutiny. The fate of this expedition is still largely unknown. Gather clues and discover its history!
Inua – A Story in Ice and Time is :
– A fantasy tale based on incredible historical facts.
– An extraordinary story inspired by Inuit tales and legends, with support from Inuit writer – Thomassie Mangiok and advisors Billy Gauthier and Monica Ittusardjuat.
– A game designed by the creators of Bury Me, My Love, and Vignettes, adapted from the original story by Nathalie Frassoni and Frédéric Bouvier, with the breathtaking artistic direction of Delphine Fourneau from the Klondike collective.
– A deep narrative experience of about 3 hours.
Minimum System Requirements:
System: Windows 7 SP1+Hard drive: SSE2 instruction set support
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DX10 (shader model 4.0)
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 1000 MB available space
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Inua – A Story in Ice and Time (c) The Pixel Hunt, IKO, ARTE France / ARTE France
Embark on a mystical journey to the Canadian High North with Inua: A Story in Ice and Time, a point & click storytelling adventure spanning multiple eras.Meet Thane, a modern-day reporter determined to uncover the truth behind the disappearance of the Terror, one of the ships of the Franklin Expedition to explore the Arctic in the 19th century.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/en/game/inua_a_story_in_ice_and_time
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free Inua – A Story in Ice and Time v22.214.171.124 link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_inua_-_a_story_in_ice_and_time_****_(64bit)_(****). exe
- That’s it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 670.9 MB
Inua – A Story in Ice and Time v126.96.36.199 [GOG]
Download Inua – A Story in Ice and Time Here⇩
Size: 671.9 MB
Inua – A Story in Ice and Time v188.8.131.52 [GOG]