Homeworld: Emergence DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Homeworld: Emergence
Genre(s): Strategy – Real-time – Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Released: August 12, 2000
Company: Gearbox Software / Gearbox Software
About this game:
Homeworld: Emergence was originally released as “Homeworld: Cataclysm”. “Cataclysm” is now a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., and the game has been renamed to avoid confusion. Other than the subtitle change, the game is identical to the game released in 2000.15 years ago, we were awakened from the cryo-trays. We had survived the journey to Hilgara, our lost homeworld. Then they told us that the planet we left behind had been destroyed. Our families… friends… everyone not on the mothership – killed. Destroyed by an enemy we never knew.
We realized there was nothing for us on Hilgara. No property, no rights, no future for the “Sleepers”. So we returned to the stars, fully awake this time, to work and rebuild our lives.It is ironic, then, that we are the ones to discover an alien capable of exterminating all life in the galaxy. And only we are in a position to destroy it.
Fifteen years after returning to their homeworld, a Hilgaran sect unwittingly releases an alien horror. Now it’s up to you to commandeer the Kuun-Lan, a Hilgaran mining vessel, and transform it into a combat-ready mothership. Build and control a fleet of ships, research technologies, and harvest resources while you search for a way to eradicate the alien threat before it is too late.
– New Ships & technologies – 18 individual new ships with unique unit stats and capabilities plus 25 new technologies to research.
– Enhanced Fleet Management – Time compression hastens travel and resource gathering. Fog-of-war and waypoints improve -navigation. An upgradeable and moveable mothership improves gameplay.
– Full-Length Campaign & Multiplayer – 17 new singleplayer missions or play through LAN with up to 8 others.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 1.8 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
Storage: 1GB available space
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Homeworld: Emergence (c) Gearbox Software
Homeworld: Emergence was originally released as “Homeworld: Cataclysm”. “Cataclysm” is now a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., and the game has been renamed to avoid confusion. Other than the subtitle change, the game is identical to the game released in 2000.15 years ago, we were awakened from the cryo-trays.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/homeworld_emergence
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free Homeworld: Emergence v1.01hf link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_homeworld_emergence_1.01_hotfix_(12948) . exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 346.75 MB
Homeworld: Emergence v1.01 (GOG)
Size: 346.23 MB
Homeworld: Emergence v1.01_hotfix (GOG)