I Was a Teenage Exocolonist Free Download – Full PC Game – DRM-Free GOG Games
Title: I Was a Teenage Exocolonist
Genre: Role-playing – Simulation
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11),
Release date: August 25, 2022
Company: Northway Games / Finji
About this game:
The Choices You Make, Make You.
Growing up in humanity’s first extrasolar space colony means navigating a new world full of wonder, danger, and beauty. Explore the wilderness, study, fall in love, discover strange creatures, and deal with the consequences of your actions. Your choices will directly affect the lives of your friends and the fate of the colony. What kind of world will you help make? Will you survive to enjoy it? Why do you remember doing this before?
Growing Up on an Alien Planet
You have your whole life ahead of you. Will you spend it studying in school, or diving into the intriguing flora and fauna of this new world? Will you introduce space-age technology, or live in harmony with nature? Will you battle massive beasts, or nurture future generations? Realized in brilliant watercolor, the world of Vertumna is yours to explore.
Your Pasts and Your Futures Matter
Everything you learn and experience will make you and your colony stronger. You will thrive and you will make mistakes. These formative moments – your memories, decisions, and friendships – become collectible cards you carry with you. Each season brings new obstacles on Vertumna. The battle cards you earn from your experiences give you new options for overcoming these challenges, whether that is navigating relationships, learning new skills, exploring the planet, or staying alive. Every decision counts, during this life and the next.
How Many Lives Will YOU Live?
The cosmos is full of incredible mysteries, and your ability to remember your past lives is one of them. There are dozens of different endings to your story. How many lives will it take to save both your colony and the planet? Are you ready to wake up again?
– Use memories of past lives to explore 800+ story events.
– Discover more than 250 battle cards as you grow up on an alien planet.
– Play your best hand in challenge encounters to ace your math test or escape from a wild snapbladder.
– Make friends, fight with your parents, go on dates, fall in love, and save the colony.
– 29 wildly different endings based on the choices you make each month.
– Pick from 25 colony jobs, like goofing off as a depot clerk, or surveying the valley.
– Grow into 15 skills, including bravery, toughness, organization, and empathy.
– Get to know 10 dateable characters, including dog-boys, aliens, hot politicians and stone cold killers.
Minimum System Requirements:
System: Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows 10 and Windows 11
Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 2 GB available space
Recommended System Requirements:
System: Windows 10 (64bit) and up
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690k / AMD Athlon 3000G
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 4GB / AMD R9 290 4GB
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 5 GB available space
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
I Was a Teenage Exocolonist (c) Northway Games / Finji
Spend your teenage years on an alien planet in this narrative RPG with card-based battles. Explore, grow up, and fall in love. The choices you make and skills you master over ten years will determine the course of your life and the survival of your colony.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/en/game/i_was_a_teenage_exocolonist
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free I Was a Teenage Exocolonist link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_********.exe
- That’s it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
No old links at the moment
Size: 1.4 GB
I Was a Teenage Exocolonist v1.0 [GOG]