Thimbleweed Park DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Thimbleweed Park
Genre(s): Adventure – Point-and-click – Detective-mystery
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Released: March 30, 2017 – February 21, 2018 (DLC)
Company: Terrible Toybox / Terrible Toybox
About This Game
Welcome to Thimbleweed Park. Population: 80 nutcases.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes… you’ve never visited a place like this before.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. They don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
…Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
…What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying?
…Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
…Will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
…Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
…And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered — and you’ll question everything you thought you knew.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.
– From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion.
– A neo-noir mystery set in 1987.
– 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
– Not a walking simulator!
– Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
– A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
– A joke every 2 minutes… guaranteed!*
– Casual and Hard modes with varied difficulty.
– English voices with English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian subtitles.
– *Not a guarantee.
=== Ransome Unbeeped ===
NOTE: To enable the *unbeeped* voice, go to Options -> Video and check the box. This option is not sticky, so you need to turn it on each time to start (you know, for the kids). Also note that you must update the main game as well.
Hey *beephead*! Ransome the Clown here to let you in on a little secret about Thimbleweed Park: this game’s developers are *beepholes*. They thought your sensitive ears wouldn’t be able to handle my *beeping* language. Well, I have two words for those *beepers* — “*Beep* you”!
With my new Ransome *Unbeeped* DLC, you can now play Thimbleweed Park in all its uncensored glory. I’m not talking about new content, deleted scenes, or alternate endings — this isn’t a *beeping* director’s cut. What you will get is the same great game with none of the *beeping* beeps drowning out my lines.
You heard that right: pure, uncensored Ransome the *Beeping* Clown! Because let’s face it, even if I am stuck sharing the spotlight with four losers, I’m the real star of this *beeping* game.
So don’t let those *beephead* developers call the shots! Grab the Ransome *Unbeeped* DLC and you’ll see that in Thimbleweed Park, *beeping* is the least of your problems.
Note: The subtitles still have *beeps* in them. Only the English audio is uncensored.
Windows: 7 or later
Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1 GB available space
ScreenShots from the Game:
Video/s from the Game:
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Thimbleweed Park (c) Terrible Toybox
Welcome to Thimbleweed Park. Population: 80 nutcases. A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes… you’ve never visited a place like this before. Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town.
More info here:
How to Download and Install Thimbleweed Park
- Click the link below to download the no activation DRM-Free GOG Game.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow this steps to install the game:
– Run or Double click setup_thimbleweed_park_1.0.958_(19287). exe
– Run or Double click DLC setup_ransome_unbeeped_1.0.958_(19287). exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Download Thimbleweed Park Here⇩
Size: 1,012.3 MB
Thimbleweed Park v1.0.958 + DLC (GOG)