Blade Runner DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Blade Runner + Enhanced Edition
Genre(s): Adventure – TPP – Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: November 3, 1997 / June 23, 2022 (Enhanced Edition)
Company: Westwood Studios, Inc. / Alcon Interactive Group
About This Game
In 1997, Westwood Studios released a game that won the love of players and critics around the world and received many awards, including the title of “Best Adventure Game of the Year” from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences (AIAS). Blade Runner, set parallel to Ridley Scott’s classic 1982 sci-fi film Blade Runner, is back on modern computers! You play as Detective Ray McCoy. Using the skills of an investigator and the gadgets used by the Blade Runners, you explore the gloomy rain-drenched streets of Los Angeles in 2019 to find escaped androids. Finding these so-called “replicants” is not easy, because they look and behave almost like real people. Faced with moral dilemmas, McCoy soon begins to question his humanity…
– Embark on a dark, harsh Los Angeles of 2019, where you will become both a hunter and a prey.
– Explore over 100 interactive locations, some of which are taken from the 1982 Ridley Scott movie.
– Become the hero of a non-linear narrative that makes each playthrough unique.
– Chat with over 70 artificial intelligence (AI) characters who follow their daily routine and are animated with motion capture.
– Play as Detective Ray McCoy and use the blade runner technology you know from the movie. Identify human replicants with the ESPER photoanalysis system and use a portable database to study evidence.
– Enjoy rain and smoke effects that enhance the noir atmosphere.
– You will hear the voices of Hollywood stars from the original film, including Sean Young, James Hong, Joe Turkel, Brian James and William Sanderson.
– Listen to a rich canvas of background sounds and music featuring recreated pieces from the Blade Runner soundtrack.
Blade Runner – Enhanced Edition
LOS ANGELES – NOVEMBER, 2019
Westwood Studios, the company that brought Real-Time to strategy games with Command & Conquer, brings Real-Time to adventure games with the science fiction classic, Blade Runner.
Armed with your investigative skills and the tools of the Blade Runner trade, you’ll be immersed in a world that lives and breathes around you with breakthrough lighting and visual effects. Your ability to survive will be put to the test in the richest game environment ever created.
Immerse yourself in the dark, gritty world of Los Angeles 2019, where you become both the hunter and the hunted.
Groundbreaking Real-Time story structure creates a unique experience every time you play
Interact with over 70 motion-captured characters, all with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and their own agendas
Stunning visuals, as well as atmospheric smoke, fog, fire and rain that affect your character in Real-Time
Top notch Hollywood talent from the original film including Sean Young, James Hong, Joe Turkel, Brian James and William Sanderson
Rich, ambient, multi-track audio environment creates an immersive gaming experience
Includes specially recreated cuts from the original Blade Runner soundtrack
Continually animating, full screen, high resolution cinematics and game play in millions of emulated colors
Dramatic camera movements – during gameplay – heighten the Blade Runner experience
Step into the role of a Blade Runner by utilizing the ESPER photo analysis machine, administering the Voigt-Kampff replicant detection test, flying in a police Spinner and analyzing clues with your Knowledge Integration Assistant (KIA)
Breakthrough Real-Time lighting, such as directional, color, volumetric, attenuated and animating effects
Blade Runner: Enhanced Edition is a faithful restoration of the classic adventure game featuring:
• Reconstruction and upgrade of original VQA videos from Westwood Studios;
• Cinematic video frame rate updated from 15 to 60 fps;
• Modern HD-display;
• Improved “Knowledge Integration Assistant” (KIA) and intuitive user interface;
• Expanded support for subtitles;
• Support for modern gamepads;
• Anisotropic filtering.
System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
Storage: 2 GB available space
ScreenShots from the Game:
Video/s from the Game:
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Blade Runner (c) Westwood Studios, Inc. / Alcon Interactive Group
In 1997 Westwood Studios released a title that won universal praise from gamers and critics all around the world, along with accolades like AIAS’s Adventure Game of the Year award. Set in the same time and universe as the 1982 classic science fiction film by Ridley Scott, Blade Runner video game is now making a big comeback on modern computers.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/blade_runner
How to Download and Install
- Click the link below to download the no activation DRM-Free GOG Game.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow this steps to install the game:
— Run or Double click setup_blade_runner_1.0_(34711). exe
– Other language are available but tested only english
– For enhanced edition:
— Run or Double clicksetup_blade_runner_-_enhanced_edition_*****_(*****). exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Size: 14.13 GB
Blade Runner + Enhanced Edition (1.0 / 1.0.1016) [GOG]