Ys I & II Chronicles+ DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Ys I & II Chronicles+
Genre: Role-playing – Action – Fantasy
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11)
Languages: Text only: English
Features: single-player – controller support
Released: February 14, 2013
Company: Nihon Falcom Corporation / XSEED Games
About This Game
Long, long ago, there was an ancient kingdom called Ys which prospered under the auspices of two heavenly Goddesses. Over time, the kingdom came to be known as Esteria, and its divine history was largely forgotten by all but the descendants of those who once preached the Goddesses’ will. The only reminder of this lost lore was a cursed spire at the foot of a giant crater, which locals came to regard as “The Devil’s Tower.”
Eventually, the men and women who called Esteria their home began mining a uniquely radiant silver from the nearby mountains, and development boomed. Towns were built, and the land became rich with life.
Then, all at once, monsters began to appear. Only a few at first – but soon enough, the land was swarming with them, and the Esterians had no choice but to hide in fear, remaining ever vigilant just to stay alive.
Our story begins with a young man who’d heard rumors of these misfortunes, and strove to verify them with his own eyes; a brave swordsman with an adventurous spirit bolstered by his own youthful naiveté.
His name was Adol Christin.
With no regard for his own safety, Adol set sail toward Esteria through a heretofore impassable barrier of neverending storms. There, he was destined to become ensconced within a 700 year-old mystery that would ultimately take him to a long-lost land nestled amongst the clouds…
Ys I & II Chronicles+ is the most modernized and up-to-date remake of Falcom’s classic franchise-spawning action RPGs from 1987 and 1988. Come see how the story began, and witness the birth of a legend!
– Classic buttonless “bump” combat receives a full analog-enabled upgrade for gamepad users, and is augmented in Ys II by a robust magic system.
– Soundtrack selectable from among the original 80s FM-synth, an early 2000s MIDI-style remix or a modern studio performance by Falcom’s in-house rock band.
– Character art selectable from 90s-style portraits or more modern anime designs.
– Four selectable difficulty levels and optional boss rush mode grant players a true old-school challenge.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor:Pentium III 866 MHz
Memory:1 GB RAM
Graphics:64 MB VRAM, 3D accelerator compatible w/ DirectX 9.0c, DirectX®:9.0c,
Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
Sound:Compatible with DirectX 9.0c,
ScreenShots from the Game:
Video/s from the Game:
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Ys I & II Chronicles+ (c) Nihon Falcom Corporation / XSEED Games
Long, long ago, there was an ancient kingdom called Ys which prospered under the auspices of two heavenly Goddesses. Over time, the kingdom came to be known as Esteria, and its divine history was largely forgotten by all but the descendants of those who once preached the Goddesses’ will. The only reminder of this lost lore was a cursed spire at the foot of a giant crater, which locals came to regard as “The Devil’s Tower.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/ys_i_ii_chronicles
How to Easily Download & Install
- Click the link below to download the no activation DRM-Free GOG Game.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow this steps to install the game:
– Run or Double click setup_ys_1_18.104.22.168. exe to install YS I
– Run or Double click setup_ys_2_22.214.171.124. exe to install YS II
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Size: 1.76 GB
Ys I & II (GOG)