Two Worlds II: Epic Edition Free Download – Full PC Game – Direct from Gog
Title: Two Worlds II: Epic Edition
Genre(s): Action – Role-playing – Fantasy
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11)
Released: November 9, 2010
Company: Reality Pump Studios / TopWare Interactive
About This Game
Note: Two Worlds II Epic Edition includes the original Two Worlds II, the Pirates of the Flying Fortress expansion, and Two Worlds II: Castle Defense. The download link includes Call of the Tenebrae DLC
A breathtaking journey into Antaloor’s past.
After the downfall of Aziraal, God of Fire, the Dark Lord Gandohar has nearly achieved his objective to disrupt the balance between the elements. Dark magic surges into the land to fill the void. Recognizing the potential for complete control over the dark powers, Gandohar starts to use the power of Aziraal trap within Kyra, the descendant of the Orphans. Despite her ancestry, Kyra cannot endure the strain. With Antaloor already in his clutches, Gandohar concocts a new plan from his stronghold in Oswaroth. There are still those who struggle against the tyrant, hoping to shift the balance of forces in their favor. The fight for Antaloor continues…
Five years have passed since dramatic events brought the whole world to the edge of the abyss. The hero is a prisoner in the dungeons of Gandohar’s castle. His hopes of saving his sister vanished with his freedom. Just as despair threatens to overcome him, hope comes from where he would have least expected. The Orcs, a race the hero had always hated, have put together a rescue squad that frees the hero from his bonds. He emerges into a land desecrated by evil. He embarks on a journey to shed light on Gandohar’s dark past, hoping to discover a weak point in his enemy’s defense. If he fails, he will lose his sister forever.
A perfect mix of flexibility, creativity and state-of-the-art technology “Two Worlds II” is a perfect blend of classic and innovated RPG features, atmosphere, and technology. A complex quest system and an exciting main story draw you into the world of Antaloor, made richer by secondary quest scenarios. Rich gameplay and engaging atmosphere propel the story and captures attention, promising danger and exploration throughout the many quests and video sequences. Enhanced AI, balancing standards, experienced authors, an active combat system, the innovative DEMONS™ magic management, and the PAPAK™ alchemy system guarantee enjoyment for new and experienced gamers. An artistic system of attack and defense moves has been integrated into the game. Parries and changing hit results creates a real opportunity for tactics and excitement, as the AI engage in combat and employ strategy of their own. The game also offers extreme flexibility in the weapon and armament design possibilities. The cornerstone at the heart of this feature is the newly created ‘CRAFT’™ tool. Players can break down items into their basic materials and create new unique items. “Two Worlds II” is also graphically superb. The powerful GRACE™ engine offers technological highlights such as an unlimited number of dynamic light sources, 24 bit HDR post-processing, and Real Eye Adaptation. It will drastically reduce loading times, improve general game performance, and enable full gameplay with only moderate hardware requirements.
– A flexible combat system with variable attack moves, parrying and special tricks
– State-of-the-art technology, thanks to a powerful GRACE™ engine and special tools
– Lots of mini-games for breaking up gameplay
– Intuitive user interface for the DEMONS™ Magic system and the PAPAC™ Alchemy system
– Mercenaries and magically-created beings accompany the player
– Complex object management with movable and usable items
– Special CRAFT™ tool enables the individual configuration of armor and weapons
– Many Boss opponents, including special combat strategies and unique rewards
– Flexible MoSens system guarantees realistic every day and combat movements
– Various ways of moving, like walking, running, sprinting, riding, swimming, sailing and teleporting
– Captivating background story with numerous cutscenes
– Extensive Multiplayer part including building/setup simulation
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Intel or AMD Multicore 2.4 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM, graphics card with Shader 3.0 support and 512 MB RAM, soundcard with 5.1 support, 6 GB free HD-space, Mouse, Keyboard,
Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility
ScreenShots from the Game:
Video/s from the Game:
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Two Worlds II: Epic Edition (c) Reality Pump Studios / TopWare Interactive
Aziraal, the god of fire, has fallen and the Dark Lord Gandohar is scheming as to how to disrupt the balance between the elements. Five long years have passed since the events of the first game and you, the hero, begin your adventure trapped in Gandohar’s prison. Now you must forge an alliance with your most hated enemy: the Orcs.
More info here: http://www.gog.com/game/two_worlds_2_epic_edition
How to Download and Install
- Click the link below to download the no activation DRM-Free GOG Game.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow this steps to install the game:
– Run or Double click setup_two_worlds_ii_velvet_edition_2.0.6_(23167). exe
– Run or Double click DLC:
Note: you can skip RUS folder when downloading if you do not need it to cutoff file size OR vice versa ENG folder
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 4.82 GB
Two Worlds II: Epic Edition v220.127.116.11 [GOG]