Tin Can: Escape Pod Simulator DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Tin Can: Escape Pod Simulator
Genre: Simulation – Survival – Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Released: May 12, 2022
Company: Tin Can Studio / Tin Can Studio
About This Game
Beware space travellers! Surviving aboard the Tin Can is no trivial matter. Without a good look at the systems surrounding you, your onboard manual and patience, the only thing awaiting you is a cold (or hot) cosmic death.
Consider yourselves warned. Good luck!
“In space, tech support can’t hear you scream!”
Get your hands dirty!
“What a mess! The oxygen generator refuses to start up…I hope it’s just the fuse cutting down the power and not some kind of issue with the atomic pile!”
– All the systems inside your escape pod are made up of many different components, from fuses to air filters. They are all interconnected and have their own critical function.
Listen to your body!
“My vision has been blurry for a while now and it’s getting worse! I really need to find that leak before I pass out!”
– When all your systems are failing, in the dark, only the sound of your heartbeat and your shallow breathing will alert you of your imminent death. O², CO², atmospheric pressure, and temperature are realistically simulated for maximum immersion.
Your life hangs by a thread…don’t lose focus!
“These incomprehensible error codes again!? Where is the damn manual? This pod’s a mess! Ah! Here it is!”
– The manual inside your pod is filled with detailed information that could very well save your life.
“What a view! Is it me or it is getting hot in here, though?”
– From asteroid fields to nebulae, these cosmic monsters will wreak havoc on your systems and won’t give you a lot of time to breathe…
– Manage pod systems down to every single component.
– Numerous systems which all have their own unique function and serve to ensure your survival. Every system is interconnected, from the oxygen generator to the emergency lights.
– Over a dozen different components, all having their own specific function and causing different problems when damaged. Ex : Defective buttons won’t trigger properly when pressed, while faulty electrical connectors won’t deliver enough power.
– Organic failures thanks to the simulated nature of resources and components inside the game. You will have to figure out what is wrong and retrace failures back to the source.
– Dismantle, swap and fix anything inside the pod.
– Realistic management of vital resources, such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and radiation. There are no arbitrary numbers here. The levels of these resources required for survival are based on real life!
– An onboard manual providing detailed information about your escape pod.
– Real medical symptoms instead of health bars. For example, hypoxia (lack of oxygen) will make you breathe faster and stronger, will make your vision blurry and will slow down your movements until you fall unconscious.
– Cosmic events will strike your pod and will have different types of impact on its systems. From flying near the surface of a star that will cause overheating to asteroid fields that will pierce your hull, you need to anticipate and deal with the situations as they come to avoid certain death.
As a random member of your colony’s space program, you leave Mars aboard a large transport ship, only for its reactor to go critical in the middle of your journey to new horizons. All your time spent in the simulator did not prepare you for such a dire situation! Now, drifting in your escape pod, without any FTL capabilities, you realize that an easy way out was not included. Use your own wits to fix systems in a similar way you would fix and build your own PC, by swapping and fixing individual components. With a bit of luck, you might be able to finally find a safe haven.
System: Windows 7
Processor: Core I5
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 880M or equivalent
Storage: 10 GB available space
Additional Notes: Temporary minimum configuration
ScreenShots from the Game:
Video/s from the Game:
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Tin Can: Escape Pod Simulator (c) Tin Can Studio / Tin Can Studio
You’ve barely managed to escape your exploding spaceship. Now in an old escape pod, you hurtle through space at the mercy of the cosmos. With no knowledge of the pod’s complex systems, your life depends on a technical manual and your own wits. How long can you survive?
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/tin_can_escape_pod_simulator
How to Easily Download & Install
- Click the link below to download the no activation DRM-Free GOG Game.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow this steps to install the game:
– Run or Double click setup_tin_can_escape_pod_simulator_1.0.01b_-_gog1_(64bit)_(55761). exe
- That’s it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
No links available at the moment.
Download Tin Can: Escape Pod Simulator Here⇩
Size: 2.11 GiB
Tin Can: Escape Pod Simulator v1.0.01b [GOG]