Pandora: First Contact – Gold Edition DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Pandora: First Contact – Gold Edition
Genre(s): Strategy – Simulation – Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Released: November 14, 2013
Company: Proxy Studios / Slitherine Ltd.
About This Game
Pandora First Contact Gold Edition contains the main game and Eclipse of Nashira DLC.
In the future, factions have risen up from opportunities and ideologies independent of governments. Private corporations and religious movements have started wars over greed, ideology and power. Many have died and many lands lay in ruin. Planet Earth has been exhausted and colonial attempts on other planetary bodies have been in vain.
Finally, after decades of exploration, an interstellar probe has brought promise of a new world many light-years away. The most powerful factions have gathered their best men and women to send on a long journey to Pandora.
Far from desolate, the earth-like planet has been found to host a plethora of indigenous life forms. While the gigantic monstrosities inland and at the oceans seem relatively calm, human-sized bugs and fungus are threatening to stop mankind’s expansion.
As the various factions strive to take control, each will research and develop numerous new technologies, discovering new weapons and industry, whilst opening trade agreements and forging alliances with other factions to gain a foothold. As they spread, they will discover ancient ruins from alien civilizations that will grant them advantages over their rivals.
– Explore a new world harboring a variety of eco-regions, from the frozen ice lands of the north, to vast deserts and lush tropical forests in the south.
– Survive encounters with the planet’s dangerous wild life. Deadly swarms walk the lands and agile predators fly in the skies. There is even talk of a giant creature in the oceans.
– Live in harmony with nature or use it to further your cause. The indigenous life will react to your actions and treat you accordingly.
– Discover ruins and artifacts, the relics of an ancient alien civilization long forgotten that can give you an edge against the planet life and other rivaling factions.
– Found new cities to expand the borders of your empire. Manage cities by adjusting the tax rate, choosing production and assigning colonists to jobs.
– Operate a fully globalized and pooled resource and growth system. Specialize one city to harvest minerals while churning out units in another.
– Adapt your empire to pressing demand. Your colonists will migrate between cities based on factors such as pollution and living space.
– Shape the landscape with terraforming, construct farms, mines, forts, and other improvements to increase the productivity of your colonies or to fortify positions.
– Progress through a vast randomized research tree h2ning dozens of technologies providing operations, buildings, units, weapons, and more.
– Negotiate trade and research pacts with other factions for mutual benefits. Forge alliances to stand united against common foes.
– Design your own units by choosing from a range of different classes, armors, weapons, and devices to maximize the strength of your forces.
– Command vast armies across the battlefield against enemy factions, making use of the variety of terrain types to gain an advantage.
– Unleash hell on your opponents with powerful military operations, ranging from drop pods behind enemy lines to black hole generators eradicating entire landscapes.
– Prove yourself in multiplayer with friends or strangers and discover entirely new strategies.
– Customize your experience through moddable XML data and well-known image and audio formats.
Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Processor: Intel Core 2 or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 256 MB VRAM (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series / ATI Radeon 9500 series)
Hard Drive Space: 1 GB
Windows: 7 / 8 / 10Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 512 MB VRAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 series / ATI Radeon HD 4870 series)
Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
ScreenShots from the Game:
Video/s from the Game:
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS:
Pandora: First Contact – Gold Edition (c) Proxy Studios / Slitherine Ltd.
Pandora First Contact Gold Edition contains the main game and Eclipse of Nashira DLC. In the future, factions have risen up from opportunities and ideologies independent of governments. Private corporations and religious movements have started wars over greed, ideology and power. Many have died and many lands lay in ruin.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/pandora
How to Easily Download & Install Pandora: First Contact – Gold Edition
- Click the link below to download the no activation DRM-Free GOG Game.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow this steps to install the game:
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
– Run or Double click setup_pandora_first_contact_1.6.7_(16785). exe
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 625.29 MB
Pandora: First Contact – Gold Edition (GOG)
Pandora: First Contact – Gold Edition Download Here⇩
Size: 625.29 MB
Pandora: First Contact – Gold Edition v1.6.7a (GOG)