Alt-Frequencies DRM-Free Download – Full PC Game – Latest GOG Games
Genre: Adventure – Action – Detective-mystery
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: May 16, 2019
Company: Accidental Queens, ARTE France / PID Games
About this game:
What happens when everyone is stuck in the same time loop, without knowing? Alt-Frequencies is an audio mystery game where you use the airwaves to open the world’s eyes to the truth. Record, rewind time and broadcast snippets of radio shows to expose radio hosts, conspiracy theorists, politicians, underground activists – and a dog. By redistributing information, you change what happens in the next 3 minute time loop and impact both news cycles and the lives of the people behind them. Listen as their personal stories evolve, in a world that seems to stand still.
– A new kind of narrative game that blurs the lines between the fantastical and the everyday while examining our relationship with mainstream media through the prism of radio stations.
– Built-in accessibility features that make the game available to a wide range of people – including blind and visually impaired players.
– Brought to life by a diverse cast of 20+ amazing voice performers, including TV, podcasts and YouTube personalities such as Jasika Nicole (Fringe, Welcome to Night Vale) & Mike Rugnetta (Reasonably Sound, CrashCourse).
– By the studio behind the critically acclaimed A Normal Lost Phone and Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story.
Minimum System Requirements:
System: Microsoft Windows 7 x86Hard drive: AMD / Intel CPU single core (2GHz or higher)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphics card (512 MBof dedicated VRAM, Shader Model 4.0 support)
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 900 MB available space
Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
Recommended System Requirements:
System: Microsoft Windows 7 x86 or higher
Graphics: AMD Athlon 64 3500+ series or newer architectures
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series or newer architectures
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Alt-Frequencies (c) Accidental Queens, ARTE France / PID Games
An audio mystery set in a time loop. Record, rewind time and broadcast snippets of radio shows to expose radio hosts, conspiracy theorists and politicians.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/en/game/altfrequencies
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free Alt-Frequencies link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_********.exe
- That’s it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
No old links at the moment
Size: 362 MB
Alt-Frequencies v1.0 [GOG]