Warhammer 40000: Sanctus Reach (Complete) DRM-Free Download – Full PC Game – Gog Version Downloads
Title: Warhammer 40000: Sanctus Reach (Complete)
Genre: Strategy – Turn-based – Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English.
Released: January 19, 2017, July 6, 2017, November 9, 2017
Company: Straylight Entertainment / Slitherine Ltd.
Warhammer 40000: Sanctus Reach
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach brings you to a dark era of carnage and endless war. There is no peace among the stars: the Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by all kinds of threats. Among them is the Orks, a barbaric and warlike xeno race. One of their fiercest leaders, Grukk Face-Rippa, leads his Red Waaagh! in the Sanctus Reach system. Worlds after worlds fall to billions of Orks, until only one last planet resists the green tide: the Knight World of Alaric Prime. This is where a brave company of Space Wolves makes its stand to defend the last bastion of mankind in the system…
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach is a 3D turn-based strategy game like you’ve never seen before: fast, immediate, deep, impressive to look at and incredibly fun! Lead the Space Wolves in their struggle against the Orks through two uncompromising and long story-driven campaigns: Stormclaw and Hour of the Wolf. Command several dozen different authentically crafted units and heroes, with unique and extremely detailed 3D models that bring the universe of Warhammer 40,000 to life.
The gameplay is rich and varied: spend your points, make your list, choose your deployment, and fight! Units at your disposal have different abilities, strengths and weaknesses, can level up and are carried over between scenarios. Choose among many different types of weapons, watch your flanks and make a wise use of the terrain: any tactical choice will be vital.
With a campaign system, a skirmish mode, a map generator and multiplayer PBEM++ support the game offers endless replaybility.
– Lead either the Space Wolves Space Marines in the campaign or the green tide of the Orks in skirmish battles!
– Two campaigns: Stormclaw (over 20 missions and skirmishes!) and Hour of the Wolf (over 25 missions and skirmishes!)
– Play as the mighty Space Wolf heroes Krom Dragongaze, Ragnar Blackmane and their Jarl, the High King of Fenris, Logan Grimnar as well as the Ork Warbosses Grukk FaceRippa and Mogrok da Mangla
– 30 Space Wolf units from packs of Blood Claws to the fearsome Predator – And lead the legendary Imperial Knight Gerantius!
– 30 Ork Goff units including the formidable Gorkonaut!
– Unit experience level progression though campaigns which unlock new abilities and tactical options
– Generated skirmish maps on many different types of terrain and environment
– Addictive multiplayer modes using Slitherine’s online PBEM++ server
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach – Legacy of the Weirdboy – DLC
Carnage and wanton slaughter reach a new peak: Big Redd da Warphead, Grukk Face-Rippa’s right hand and one of the top boyz in the Red Waaagh!, leads his orks in the conquest of the isle of Dominus. His plan is to open up the warp and rip the Wolf’s throat by striking at the Sacred Mountain. Such an assault, if successful, would shake the very foundations of Imperial defence on Alaric Prime. The fate of the whole Sanctus Reach system is at stake…
With Legacy of the Weirdboy, Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach is back! In the first expansion for Sanctus Reach, you will play as the Orks in their quest to destroy and kill any who stand in their way. Forward in the name of Gork (and Mork)!
Play through a new campaign as the Orks, following the deeds of a new mighty hero, Big Redd. Command new units and make use of many new abilities to kill your enemies! Explore new tactical possibilities and the new objectives available in the campaign and skirmish mode. Face a much enhanced AI, and prepare to spill blood. A lot of blood. ‘ere we go!
– A new Orks campaign – lead the Greenskins in their deep strike on Isle of Dominus
– New units for Orks and Space Wolves – command units such as the Painboy or the Venerable Dreadnought
– Fleshed out Orks faction – the Orks are now more brutal than ever, having at their disposal plenty of new skills and a new unit progression system
– A new playable hero – Big Redd, a ferocious weirdboy, would rather die than falter in his vicious offensive
– New Victory Conditions – defeat your enemy by obtaining enough Loot or by ‘Capturing the Flag’
– Improved storytelling – immerse yourself like never before in this tale of war and destruction with the new Illustrated stories
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach – Sons of Cadia
The Red Waaagh seems unstoppable: Grukk Face-Rippa and his orks rampage through the Sanctus Reach system and planet after planet fall to the greenskins. Billions die, and there doesn’t seem to be an end to the xenos offensive.
It is on the planet of Alaric Prime that Castellan Jakren Stein mounts his last stand. This proud son of Cadia knows that there will be no retreat, no surrender. It will be victory or death.
The men and women he leads are exceptional individuals, forged in the flames of war and ready for the ultimate sacrifice. They are brave soldiers, utterly loyal and fierce, and will obey any order without hesitation. They know that it’s only their bravery and valour that protect the light from the darkness. They are the first, last and often only line of defense of the Imperium. They are the Astra Militarum!
Sons of Cadia adds for the first time a whole new faction to Warhammer 40.000: Sanctus Reach: the Astra Militarum, also known as the Imperial Guard! The mighty army of the Imperium is now yours to command with 27 new units, including 4 heroes and special characters!
The Astra Militarum is the focus of the new long single player campaign. Play through 9 story scenarios and develop your own Astra Militarum battalion by levelling up units with the new abilities (more than 70!).
Employ new tactics adapted to this new army, from waves of massed infantry supported by a heavy artillery barrage to armored spearheads of assault tanks piercing through enemy defenses alongside highly trained specialists. And should morale falter, remember to send a commissar to remind your soldiers of their duty…
– A brand-new faction, the Astra Militarum, with its own unique playstyle!
– 27 new units! New troops, elite infantry, vehicles, tanks, flyers, new Imperial Knights and even a Morkanaut!
– 4 new heroes and special characters with new skills!
– A new abilities progression tree!
– A new 9 story scenarios long campaign played from the Astra Militarum point of view!
– A new battlefield type and new map objects! Spill blood on the snowy fields of Alaric Prime!
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512Mb DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
More Info & How to?
Warhammer 40000: Sanctus Reach (Complete) (c) Straylight Entertainment / Slitherine Ltd.
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach brings you to a dark era of carnage and endless war. There is no peace among the stars: the Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by all kinds of threats. Among them is the Orks, a barbaric and warlike xeno race. One of their fiercest leaders, Grukk Face-Rippa, leads his Red Waaagh!
More info here:
How to Download and Install the game:
1. Download the DRM free full game without serial code needed by the magnet link provided below using uTorrent or qBittorrent download clients.
2. Make sure you finish downloading to 100% and then locate the folder you have downloaded.
3. Follow the step/s:
Run or Double click
4. Play and enjoy!
5. If you like this free game please support the developers and BUY IT!
Old Download Link/s:
If it is blank still no old link available at the moment.
Free Download Here
Size: 1.39 GB
Warhammer 40000: Sanctus Reach (Complete) (GOG)