Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War – Master Collection Free Download – Full PC Game – DRM-Free GOG Games
Title: Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War – Master Collection
Genre: Strategy – Real-time – Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: January 1, 2006
Company: Relic Entertainment / SEGA
About this game:
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Master Collection includes:
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Game of the Year Edition
Prepare yourself for the grim, dark future of the 41st millennium, where alien races battle mankind for galactic domination in a universe of unending war.
Personalize your armies with a revolutionary unit customization tool that gives you the ability to choose your armies insignias, banners, squad colors and names.
– Engaging story driven single player campaign: Command the elite chapter of the Blood Ravens in an original epic tale of treason and conspiracy as you serve the Emperor and protect humanity from the scourges of Warhammer 40,000 universe.
– Master four unique races: Command your Space Marines, Orks, Chaos and Eldar in epic battles and master their distinct abilities, weapons, and tech trees to eradicate the enemy and rule the known universe.
– Unprecedented realism: Appropriately scaled terrain, vehicle physics and dynamic lightning contribute to a level of realism never before displayed in a real-time strategy game.
– Visceral cinematic melee and ranged combat: Realistic unit animations immerse you in intense brutal combat .
– Pioneering tactical gameplay: Innovations such as cover, squad-based combat, and morale add new strategic depth to real-time warfare.
– Dynamic multiplayer: Test your true combat abilities in two-to-eight player battles providing endless re-playability
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Winter Assault
This expansion adds all-new units and strategies to the exciting gameplay offered by Dawn of War. The Imperial Guard brings new weaponry, including heavy armor, new troop units as well as defensive and ranged tactics overwhelming numbers. Coupled with new abilities, this fighting force is as lethal as they come.
– Single-Player Campaign: Winter Assault offers two choices: the Order Campaign and the Disorder Campaign. The Order Campaign puts you in control of the Eldar and the Imperial Guard in their epic struggle to protect the Imperium of Man. In the Disorder Campaign, play as the Orks and Chaos Space Marines in their efforts to crush any resistance to their chaotic way.
– Revel in new and improved gameplay features: A new tech tree, 100’s of new animations and endless new strategies will greatly intensify your Dawn of War experience.
– Direct your troops in all out war: Command them across harsh new winter battlegrounds with enhanced urban terrain and additional interactive object and structures.
– Improved multiplayer: 20 new maps and advanced online features including observer mode, arranged team play and improved auto match push Dawn of War multiplayer to the next level.
– Hone your multiplayer skills: The new skirmish option allows you to practice combat techniques against computer-controlled opponents on a multiplayer map.
– Imperial Guard: Since the beginning of the Imperium of Man, the Imperial Guard has stood as its pillars of protection. With billions of men from more than a million different worlds, they are the largest and most diverse fighting force in the galaxy.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Dark Crusade
Deep under the central desert of Kronus, a vast honeycomb of skull-lined tunnels and funeral chambers house the awakening Necron menace. Eons ago, these were the boulevards and squares of a great necropolis built to house the bones of the races who had fallen to the Necrons, and ultimately were where the Necrons themselves retire to spend eternity. Over millions of years, sand and rock had covered it all until ill-fated excavations awoke the deathless.
Play any of seven races, striving for control over Kronus. Take other races’ strongholds by winning challenging battles on various maps individually associated with the respective strongholds.
– New Races: Take command of two new playable races: Tau and Necron to unleash massive carnage across the frontlines of battle.
– Expanded multiplayer: Dominate opponents online across 12 new multiplayer maps – with up to 8 players battling it out for supremacy.
– Deep single player campaign: Conquer the planet of Kronus any way you choose – leading any one of seven races on an epic crusade through an all-new, non-linear single player campaign where you can experience unique storylines from each race’s perspective.
– Customization: Customize your hero’s weapons, items and abilities as he grows in power and influence. Personalize your army with a variety of insignias, squad colors, banners and names.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Soulstorm
The third and final expansion to the genre-defining and critically-acclaimed RTS, Dawn of War. In Soulstorm, two new armies are introduced – Sisters of Battle and Dark Eldar – raising the total number of playable armies to nine. The revolutionary meta-game that was first introduced in Dark Crusade is further expanded to an interplanetary scale, allowing players to battle across the star system.
– Sisters of Battle: The Chamber Militant of the Emperor’s Holy Inquisition. Limited in numbers but incredibly powerful, the Sisters of Battle are second only to the Space Marines in terms of sheer fighting prowess. Ranging from the Sisters Repentia with their devastating ceremonial eviscerators to the awe-inspiring Penitent Engine, the Sisters of Battle are truly a force to be feared.
– Dark Eldar: Twisted and corrupt cousins of the Eldar, these terrifying raiders from the furthest reaches of the Webway are feared and hated by all. Their incredible speed, reliance on close quarter combat and stunning and poisoning abilities allows them to quickly strike an enemy and be gone before reinforcements can arrive.
– Devastating air attacks: Strategic warfare in the 41st Millennium reaches new heights as each army gains air units to rain death from the skies.
– Brutal domination: Wage war across the entire solar system as the metagame map introduced in Dark Crusade is expanded to an interplanetary scale. Liberate, enslave, or destroy entire worlds as you unleash your armies’ fury across the galaxy. Players must now strive to conquer an entire solar system with multiple planets and moons to be conquered. In total 34 maps are available to the player.
– Enhanced customization: Customize your hero’s weapons, items and abilities as he grows in power and personalize your army’s insignias, colors, banners and names. Earn and unlock achievements and medals to showcase your superiority online.
Please note that DRM-free version of Dawn of War offers a multiplayer experience tailored specifically for our platform and is not compatible with other versions of the game.
Minimum System Requirements:
System: Windows 7
Processor: 1.8 Ghz Intel Pentium III or equivalent AMD Athlon XP
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: 32 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible AGP video card with Hardware Transformation and Lighting
DirectX: DirectX 9.0b
Storage: 4.5 GB
Recommended System Requirements:
System: Windows 7
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4
Memory: 512 MB system RAM (required for 8-player multiplayer games)
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 or equivalent with 64 MB of Video RAM
DirectX: DirectX 9.0b
Storage: 4.5 GB
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War – Master Collection (c) Relic Entertainment / SEGA
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Master Collection includes: Game of the Year Edition, Winter Assault, Dark Crusade and Soulstorm. It is the complete collection of the game.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/en/game/warhammer_40000_dawn_of_war
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War – Master Collection link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click all setup_********.exe
- That’s it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
No old links at the moment
Size: 11.82 GB
Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War – Master Collection v0.19 [GOG]
Yes! Thank you so much for uploading this! You guys are the best!
Thanks for the trust 😀 you are always welcome 😀
Thank you very much. This masterpiece is finally available on GOG. Time to go nuts…XD
You are always welcome 😀
one of the games ever made
Great collection. Lan shamefully removed from the game by SEGA.