Post Mortem DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Post Mortem
Genre(s): Adventure – Action – Detective-mystery
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
Release date: February 27, 2003
Company: Microids / Microids
About This Game
Paris, 1920’s. A horrible murder has taken place in a ritzy hotel. There’s nothing worse than retiring from the dirty detective business only to be pulled back in by a silently screaming pair of corpses. Name’s MacPherson, Gus to my friends. I didn’t want to take on this job but the dame was loaded, and I’m not talking cash. Women, the one weakness of a lonely gumshoe, they bat their eyelashes and he’s like putty in their hands. Turns out the stiffs were her sister and brother-in-law. As is usual for the fuzz, they acted like rampaging bulls in a china shop, made a mess of the whole case and that leaves me as life’s own janitor. Sigh, guess I better get cracking before the stiffs get too cold.
Welcome to Post Mortem, a moody, blood-drenched first-person detective thriller set in 1920’s Paris, France. Step into the shoes of Gus MacPherson, a former detective who wanted to retire to a quiet life of painting, as he takes on a grisly double murder mystery. You’ll meet plenty of unique characters on your way to solving the mystery, but beware, not all of them can be trusted and some can lead you down a dangerous path if you’re not careful. Can you crack the case before it kills you?
– A built-in ‘Conversation Engine’ for multiple endings and replayability.
– Featuring a thriller ‘film noir’ storyline, sets the mood perfectly: dimly lit environments, magic and the occult, visual and tactile hints and nuances, ritualistic murder investigation, immersive ambient sounds and music.
– 20 different characters each with individual personalities, all involved with the investigation.
System: Windows XP or Vista
Processor: 1 GHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
ScreenShots from the Game:
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Post Mortem (c) Microids / Microids
Paris of the twenties. A grisly double murder takes place in a luxury hotel. I tried to quit private investigation and retire, but apparently old habits are difficult to get rid of. Hello. My name is Gustav McPherson, for friends – just Gus. At first I did not want to take on this business, but the client was very good. And I’m not talking about money now. Women … The only weakness of a lone detective. One wave of long eyelashes – and you can twist ropes from it.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/post_mortem
How to Download and Install Post Mortem
- Click the link below to download the no activation DRM-Free GOG Game.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow this steps to install the game:
– Run or Double click setup_post_mortem_1.0_(19454). exe
Note: The download below includes: English, German, French, Italian and Spanish game installers
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 4.41 GB
Post Mortem 220.127.116.11 [GOG]
Download Post Mortem Here⇩
Size: 4.53 GB
Post Mortem v1.0 [GOG]