Slain: Back From Hell DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Slain: Back From Hell
Genre: Action – Combat – Fantasy
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11)
Languages: Text only: English
Features: single-player – achievements – controller support
Released: March 24, 2016
Company: Andrew Gilmour / Digerati Distribution
About This Game
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
At the heart of every domain Bathoryn will confront a mighty foe – defeat it and his quest continues to its ultimate destiny. Fail, and you’ll die gruesomely – mauled by werewolves, disintegrated by floating monstrosities, squashed by great weights or torn apart by hidden blades. And you will fail…
There are 3 key areas to be mastered in order to vanquish Slain: Back from Hell.
– Learn to wield 3 deadly elemental weapons, each one exploiting weaknesses in different enemy types. Each has a different combo, timing and use. Mastering quick switching between weapons is the path to victory!
– Glean the placement and timings of enemies and booby traps.
– Generate, conserve and unleash your Mana wisely.
Accompanied by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formally of Celtic Frost).
– Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
– 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fueled mayhem & gore
– Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
– Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost. \m/
– Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh).
– Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights & macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
– No laborious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows: XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Processor: 1.5 Ghz or faster
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Storage: 500 MB available space
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS:
Slain: Back From Hell (c) Andrew Gilmour / Digerati Distribution
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/slain
How to Easily Download & Install Slain: Back From Hell
- Click the link below to download the no activation DRM-Free GOG Game.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow this steps to install the game:
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
– Run or Double click setup_slain_back_from_hell_(16908). exe
Note: Before you start make sure you already have the download client provided. Visit our FAQs page for more details.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 264.52 MB
Slain: Back From Hell 188.8.131.52 (GOG)
For details about the latest updates and more you can visit GOGDB.
Help seed the magnet-link so that others can also enjoy the FREE game!
Slain: Back From Hell
Size: 1005.5 MB
Slain: Back From Hell Deluxe (16908) [GOG]