Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition DRM-Free Download – Full PC Game – Gog Games
Title: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
Genre: Role-playing – Real-time – Fantasy
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Features: single-player – cloud saves – overlay
Released: April 11, 2017
Company: Beamdog / Beamdog
The original Planescape: Torment was released in 1999 to widespread critical acclaim. It won RPG of the Year from multiple outlets for its unconventional story, characters, and amazing soundtrack. Since then, millions of Planescape: Torment fans have enjoyed exploring the strange and dangerous city of Sigil and surrounding planes through the Nameless One’s eyes.
Discover an incredibly rich story and a setting unlike anything else in fantasy. Defeat strange and alien creatures, engage in rich dialogue, and explore the dark and dangerous Planescape setting in this 50+ hour RPG classic.
This is Planescape: Torment like you’ve never seen before.
“What can change the nature of a man?” – You are the Nameless One, a hulking figure covered in scars and tattoos collected over the course of countless lives—none of which you can remember, but are now coming back to haunt you. You are prodded awake by Morte, a floating skull and keeper of secrets, to embark on an adventure taking The Nameless One from the dirty streets of Sigil into the mysterious Outer Planes and even into the depths of Hell itself.
Portals riddle the planar metropolis of Sigil, providing access to anywhere in existence, but only if you have the proper key. Known as the “City of Doors,” Sigil is a neutral ground where demons, devas, and races from across the multiverse gather under the watchful shadow of the Lady of Pain, the city’s enigmatic ruler. This is a place where the word is mightier than the sword, where thought defines reality, and belief has the power to reshape worlds.
In your search for answers, you’ll find companions matching the bizarre nature of the planes: a chaste succubus who can kill with a kiss, a confused crossbow-wielding cube, a suit of armor animated by a spirit demanding JUSTICE, and more. With these companions and others at The Nameless One’s side, you will explore worlds in search of answers, all to discover that some destinies cannot be escaped and some memories cost more than an even an immortal can bear.
– Enhanced Planescape: Chris Avellone, Lead Designer on Planescape Torment, has partnered with Beamdog to curate gameplay updates, bug fixes, and enhancements to best capture his original vision for the game.
– The Planes Await: Planescape is a setting you’ve never experienced before, filled with strange magics, bizarre adversaries, and Dungeons & Dragons locations from across the multiverse.
– Conversations to Remember: Encounter personable items, philosophic undead, and rat hiveminds while walking the planes with the strangest collection of allies ever seen in an RPG.
– Pick Your Path: Character creation is just the beginning. The Nameless One can change his class, alignment, and even gain new abilities based on your choices.
– Remastered Music: The full Planescape: Torment soundtrack has been remastered in-game to add more depth to Sigil and the multiverse.
– 4K Interface: Sigil has never looked this good! The interface of Planescape: Torment has been rebuilt in high definition with tons of new convenience features.
– A Planescape For Today: The Enhanced Edition includes modern features such as tab highlighting, area zooming, combat log, quickloot, and more!
– Play It Your Way: Enable Enhanced Edition features as you desire or turn them off to experience Planescape: Torment in its original glory.
– Cast Comprehend Languages: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition is available in English, French, Polish, German, and Korean. The English, French, Polish, and German versions feature the original fully-localized voice-over in each language. The Korean version is Korean text with voice-overs in English.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows: XP / Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10
CPU: 1 GHZ
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible
Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space
Mouse and Keyboard
Show requirements for MacLinux
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition (c) Beamdog
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition includes the unaltered original version and the Enhanced Edition in one definitive collection exclusively on GOG.com. (The original version will be automatically added to your account after purchase.)The original Planescape: Torment was released in 1999 to widespread critical acclaim
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/planescape_torment_enhanced_edition
How to Download and Install:
Download full game without DRM and no serial code needed by the link provided below
Run or Double click setup_planescape_torment_-_enhanced_edition_220.127.116.11_(11051).exe
Play and enjoy!
If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!
Size: 1.37 GB
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition (GOG)