Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far
Genre(s): Strategy – Real-time – Historical
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Released: January 1, 1997
Company: Atomic Games, Inc. / Slitherine Ltd.
About this game:
Dig in, soldier-for the explosive follow-up Close Combat.
Based on Operation Garden, Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far challenges you to take control of five strategic bridges in the most dramatic battle of World War II. From war-room strategy to gritty trench combat, battlefields come to life as you command Allied or Axis powers. It’s a desperate fight – bridge after bridge – where every second counts.
Choose your battles, soldier-but watch your troops closely.
Your best men might be war-weary, others may just be cowards or too green for heavy combat. And you better know how to command – these men won’t obey suicidal orders.
Dominate the battlefield.
Pound back tank attacks, foil enemy ambushes, and weather the hail of automatic weapon fire. Real-time action pushes your tactical skills to the limit on historically accurate battlefields.
Resource allocation lets you customize your forces.
Determine which operations receive reinforcements and which ones must struggle with what’s on hand. Everything hinges on your ability to get limited reserves to the right battlefield at the right time.
All damage and territory carry forward
Your success in the ground you capture affects your position in future battles.
– Fight across three fronts simultaneously in real-time combat.
– Resource Allocation Model provides the strategic edge in designating reinforcements.
– Dynamic battle flow-your forces can push or be pushed back across maps.
– Battlemaker-design your own battles by hand-picking the fighting units.
– More than 130 realistically modeled infantry and vehicles, including assault units, flame-throwing tanks, and exotic half-tracks.
– Elevated terrain, multistory buildings, and true Line of Sight/Line of Fire.
– Various levels of difficulty and complexity (single battle; operation; sector campaign; or grand campaign).
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 1.8 GHz
Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
Storage: 1GB available space
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far (c) Atomic Games, Inc. / Slitherine Ltd.
Dig in, soldier-for the explosive follow-up Close Combat. Based on Operation Garden, Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far challenges you to take control of five strategic bridges in the most dramatic battle of World War II. From war-room strategy to gritty trench combat, battlefields come to life as you command Allied or Axis powers. It’s a desperate fight – bridge after bridge – where every second counts.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/close_combat_2_a_bridge_too_far
How to Download & Install: Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far
- Click the DRM Free Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far v2.0b link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_close_combat_2_2.0b_(17798). exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
No old link available at the moment.
Download Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far Here⇩
Size: 479.1 MB
Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far (GOG)
Still a good game thanks a lot freegogpcgames team love your site!
You are always welcome 😀 have fun!