Retro City Rampage DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Retro City Rampage
Genre: Action – Adventure – Modern
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11)
Features: single-player – controller support
Released: October 9, 2012
Company: Vblank Entertainment Inc. / Vblank Entertainment Inc.
About this game:
Wreak havoc in in the open-world of Retro City Rampage! You’ll meet a variety of very familiar characters, including a certain time-travelling scientist, engage in various modes of gameplay such as stealth, platforming, early coin-ops, and even encounter radioactive plumbers who await with eager anticipation their chance to murder and masticate you, The Player! But, wait, there’s more! Stomp on hapless pedestrians like they are Goombas and claim your coin. While you are taking the world by storm, you’ll encounter a few guest stars such as Super Meat Boy, Splosion Man and Ms. Splosion, and BIT.TRIP Runner. Last but not least, you’ll be able to tear through Minecraft for even more crossover goodness!
You are out on a lovely jaunt of CRIME CAPERS when you were ambushed by the EVIL GOOD GUYS, who will stop at nothing to end your RAMPAGE OF DOOM throughout Theftropolis City. Retro City Rampage is a parodic paean to old-school gaming and the culture of the 80’s, referencing many classic game experiences while providing modern-day open-world mechanics, all wrapped in glorious 8-bit graphical goodness.
– Are you a bad enough dude to defeat the EVIL GOOD GUYS?
– Includes ROM City Rampage, a hardware accurate prototype!
– Take part in more than 60 story missions that mix elements of driving, stealth, platforming, and more!
– Huge open world to explore as well as over 40 arcade challenges–if you want to jump right into the action
– Explore the city of Theftropolis and enjoy the casino games, bars, barbers, and arcades
– Weapons include a light gun, a bionic arm, and even a ghost-busting proton gun!
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
Processor: 1.8 GHz
Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended),
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c,
Hard drive: 50 MB HD space,
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Retro City Rampage (c) Vblank Entertainment Inc.
Wreak havoc in in the open-world of Retro City Rampage! You’ll meet a variety of very familiar characters, including a certain time-travelling scientist, engage in various modes of gameplay such as stealth, platforming, early coin-ops, and even encounter radioactive plumbers who await with eager anticipation their chance to murder and masticate you, The Player! But, wait, there’s more!
More info here: http://www.gog.com/game/retro_city_rampage_dx
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free Retro City Rampage DX v2.00 link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_retro_city_rampage_126.96.36.199. exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 79.75 MB
Old version 1.15 (188.8.131.52) (GOG)
Size: 35.8 MB
Retro City Rampage DX v1.56b (184.108.40.206) [GOG]
Size: 72.6 MB
Retro City Rampage DX v2.00 [GOG]
Is save working?
What do you mean? did you encounter save not working in other download? This is the gog version of the game and the latest version we can find up to date.
Hi admin. There’s no seed for this. 🙁
We tested the download and it is still working great please check again 🙁
Hi Admin. I still can’t find any seed, here’s the proof : https://s1.postimg.org/1qpyl295gv/fefe.png
But maybe it just my connection blocked by ISP, (I don’t really understand torrent too) at least it’s more than 8KB/s now. So it’s fine for this small game.
Thanks as always! 😀
Sorry to hear that 🙁
Thanks for understanding.