Imperator: Rome DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
Genre(s): Strategy – Real-time – Historical
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: April 25, 2019
Company: Paradox Development Studio / Paradox Interactive
About this game:
Hellenistic World Flavor Pack
The empire of Alexander is torn into separate kingdoms as former generals and functionaries squabble over his mantle. In Egypt, the famous Ptolemy holds the body of the great conqueror and the riches of the Nile. Seleucus has consolidated his power in Persia while Antigonus has built a base in Anatolia. The cruel Lysimachos dominates Thrace, and Macedonia, the heart of the empire, has fallen to Cassander the usurper.
This pack adds new color to the Wars of the Diadochi, including new units models and game flavor.
– 4 New Army Models: Unique army designs for Macedonia, Phrygia, the Seleucids and Thrace.
– 4 New Ship Models: Unique warship designs for Egypt, Macedonia, Phrygia, and the Seleucids, including depictions of the famous Hellenistic superships.
– Special On Map Monuments: The Mausoleum of Alexander, the Acropolis of Rhodes, the Acropolis of Pergamon, the Palace at Ay Khanum, the Library of Alexandria, and the Argead Palace of Macedonia, – Six Hellenistic Flavor Events: About the Legacy of Alexander, the veterans of Alexander’s wars, the Spread of Hellenistic Culture, City Athletic Events, and Trade.
– Alexander’s Body Event Chain: Try to steal the remains of Alexander the Great and erect a monument to his memory.
– New Event Art: Dedicate new art for the included unique events.
– New music: Special music composed specifically for the Hellenistic players.
About this Game:
Alexander. Hannibal. Caesar. These great men and dozens like them shaped the destiny of a continent. Mighty kings, clever generals and would-be gods made their mark on the ancient Mediterranean. Around this sea, close knit nations tested their mettle and virtue against each other in fierce combat, their cultural and political legacy now inseparable from what we understand as Western Civilization. But nothing was guaranteed. Can you change the course of history in Imperator: Rome?
Imperator: Rome is the newest grand strategy title from Paradox Development Studio. Set in the tumultuous centuries from Alexander’s Successor Empires in the East to the foundation of the Roman Empire, Imperator: Rome invites you to relive the pageantry and challenges of empire building in the classical era. Manage your population, keep an eye out for treachery, and keep faith with your gods.
Imperator: Rome’s features include:
– Character Management:
A living world of characters with varying skills and traits that will change over time. They will lead your nation, govern your provinces and command your armies and fleets. We also introduce our new, more human-like character art.
– Diverse Populations:
Citizens, freemen, tribesmen and slaves – each population with its own culture and religion. Whether they fill your armies, fill your coffers or fill your colonies, keep an eye on their happiness – your success depends on their satisfaction.
– Battle Tactics:
Choose your approach before battle to counter the stratagems of your foes.
– Military Traditions:
Each culture has a unique way of waging war. Romans and Celts have different options available to them. Unlock unique bonuses, abilities and units.
Different Government Types:
Manage the senate in a Republic, hold your court together in a monarchy, answer to the clans in a tribal system.
– Barbarians and Rebellions:
Migrating barbarians may sack or settle your best land, while disloyal governors or generals can turn against you – taking their armies with them!
Goods provide bonuses to their home province. Will you take advantage of stockpiles for local strength or trade excess goods to spread the wealth around?
– Provincial Improvement:
Invest in buildings, roads and defences to make your kingdom stronger and richer.
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1Hard drive: Intel® iCore™ i3-550 or AMD® Phenom II X6 1055T
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 460 or AMD® Radeon™ HD 6970
Recommended System Requirements:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows® 10 Home 64 bit
Processor: Intel® iCore™ i5- 3570K or AMD® Ryzen™ 3 2200G
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 660 or AMD® Radeon™ R9 380
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Imperator: Rome (c) Paradox Development Studio / Paradox Interactive
Hellenistic World Flavor PackThe empire of Alexander is torn into separate kingdoms as former generals and functionaries squabble over his mantle. In Egypt, the famous Ptolemy holds the body of the great conqueror and the riches of the Nile. Seleucus has consolidated his power in Persia while Antigonus has built a base in Anatolia. The cruel Lysimachos dominates Thrace, and Macedonia, the heart of the empire, has fallen to Cassander the usurper.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/imperator_rome_deluxe_edition
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free Imperator: Rome Deluxe v2.0.3RC2+7DLC link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_imperator_rome_2.0.3_rc2_(45615). exe
– Run or Double click DLCs:
— setup_imperator_rome_-_complete_soundtrack_2.0.3_rc2_(45615). exe
— setup_imperator_rome_-_deluxe_artbook__wallpapers_2.0.3_rc2_(45615). exe
— setup_imperator_rome_-_epirus_flavor_pack_2.0.3_rc2_(45615). exe
— setup_imperator_rome_-_heirs_of_alexander_content_pack_2.0.3_rc2_(45615). exe
— setup_imperator_rome_-_hellenistic_world_flavor_pack_2.0.3_rc2_(45615). exe
— setup_imperator_rome_-_magna_graecia_2.0.3_rc2_(45615). exe
— setup_imperator_rome_-_the_punic_wars_2.0.3_rc2_(45615). exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.