Lumino City DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Lumino City
Genre(s): Adventure – Puzzle – Platformer
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: December 3, 2014
Company: State of Play Games / State of Play Games
About this game:
Sequel to the award-winning game Lume, Lumino City begins where that game left off. Begin by exploring the city, and using your ingenuity piece together all sorts of puzzling mechanisms to help the people who live in its unique world. Discover gardens in the sky, towers marooned high on an immense waterwheel, and houses dug precariously into cliffs. To create the environment, a ten foot high model city was built by hand and by laser cutter, with each motor and light wired up individually, bringing the scenes to luminous life.
* A truly unique way to make a game. Everything you see on screen was made using paper, cardboard and glue. Resulting in building a 10 foot high model city, using laser cutting plus miniature lights and motors to bring it to life.
* A cross disciplinary team worked on Lumino City State of Play collaborated with award-winning architects, fine-artists, prop-makers and animators, each discipline brought something unique to the design and execution of the finished game.
* Lumino City continues where Lume left off. As Lumi welcomes Grandad back at the end of Lume, she is swiftly catapulted into a new epic journey and a hunt for Grandad after his dramatic kidnap. Exploring the unusual dwellings beyond the city gates and finding out more about her intriguing Grandad’s life along the way. Is he all he seems?
Minimum System Requirements:
System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Dual-Core 2.0 GHz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon X1300/NVidia GeForce 6600 GT or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 800 MB available space
Sound: DirectX-Compatible Sound Card
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Lumino City (c) State of Play Games / State of Play Games
Lumino City is a continuation of the Lume game . As we remember (if we remember of course), they stole our grandfather, and we must find him. But, like in any advechura, something will interfere with us all the time. Discover gardens in the sky, towers marooned high on an immense waterwheel, and houses dug precariously into cliffs. To create the environment, a ten foot high model city was built by hand and by laser cutter, with each motor and light wired up individually, bringing the scenes to luminous life.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/lumino_city
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free Lumino City link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_lumino_city_********. exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
No old link available at the moment.
Size: 904.1 MB
Lumino City [GOG]