Braid DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Genre: Action – Puzzle – Platformer
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
Features: single-player – controller support
Released: April 11, 2009
Company: Number None / Number None
About This Game
Braid is a puzzle-platformer, drawn in a painterly style, where you can manipulate the flow of time in strange and unusual ways. From a house in the city, journey to a series of worlds and solve puzzles to rescue an abducted princess. In each world, you have a different power to affect the way time behaves, and it is time’s strangeness that creates the puzzles. The time behaviors include: the ability to rewind, objects that are immune to being rewound, time that is tied to space, parallel realities, time dilation, and perhaps more.
Braid treats your time and attention as precious; there is no filler in this game. Every puzzle shows you something new and interesting about the game world.
– Forgiving yet challenging gameplay: Braid is a 2-D platform game where you can never die and never lose. Despite this, Braid is challenging — but the challenge is about solving puzzles, rather than forcing you to replay tricky jumps.
– Rich puzzle environment: Travel through a series of worlds searching for puzzle pieces, then solving puzzles by manipulating time: rewinding, creating parallel universes, setting up pockets of dilated time. The gameplay feels fresh and new; the puzzles are meant to inspire new ways of thinking.
– Aesthetic design: A painterly art style and lush, organic soundtrack complement the unique gameplay.
– Nonlinear story: A nonlinear fiction links the various worlds and provides real-world metaphors for your time manipulations; in turn, your time manipulations are projections of the real-world themes into playful “what-if” universes where consequences can be explored.
– Nonlinear gameplay: The game doesn’t force you to solve puzzles in order to proceed. If you can’t figure something out, just play onward and return to that puzzle later.
Windows: XP / Vista / 7
Processor: 1.4GHz or faster
Memory: 768 MB or more
Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Video Card: Pixel Shader 2.0
DirectX® Version: DirectX® 9.0c
Controller Support: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
ScreenShots from the Game:
Video/s from the Game:
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Braid (c) Number None
Braid is a puzzle-platformer, drawn in a painterly style, where you can manipulate the flow of time in strange and unusual ways. From a house in the city, journey to a series of worlds and solve puzzles to rescue an abducted princess. In each world, you have a different power to affect the way time behaves, and it is time’s strangeness that creates the puzzles.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/braid
How to Easily Download & Install Braid
- Click the link below to download the no activation DRM-Free GOG Game.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow this steps to install the game:
– Run or Double click setup_braid_1.0_(22813). exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 228.8 MB
Braid (GOG) 18.104.22.168 – old installer version
Download Braid Here⇩
Size: 231.6 MB
Braid (1.0) [GOG]