Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus
Genre(s): Strategy – Turn-based – Tactical
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: March 26, 2021
Company: Membraine Studios / Membraine Studios
About this game:
Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus, the 3D turn-based strategy PC game adaptation of Games Workshop’s classic Titan Legions tabletop game, puts you in control of the greatest weapons available to the Imperium of Man, the mighty Titans of the Adeptus Titanicus!
Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus features an exciting single-player campaign story that plays out over 18 missions, single-player Skirmish and Scenarios modes against an AI opponent, and an online Multi-Player mode.
Control a force of Titans
In Dominus, choose to control a force of Titans from the loyalist Legions of Astorum (Warp Runners), Gryphonicus (War Griffons), Crucius (Warmongers) or Osedax (The Cockatrices), or choose from the traitorous Chaos Legions of Mortis (Death Heads), Vulcanum (Dark Fire), Damnosus (Lords of Ruin) and Fureans (Tiger Eyes).
Utilizing the tabletop Titan Legions rules system as its foundation, Dominus features an easy-to-play yet deep strategic and tactical experience via its streamlined command system, which sees you and your opponent giving activation orders to your Titans, resulting in fast-paced battles. It successfully marries this strategic play with action sequences as the gargantuan Titans exchange volleys of cannon shots, blistering laser blasts and other epic, super-powered weapons of the far off future!
Easy to play, challenging to master
While luck will play a part as you trade blows with your foe on the futuristic battlefields of the 41st Millennium, your path to victory lies in your army list building and how you manoeuvre your units upon the battlefield. As a commander, you will have access to the most classic, iconic Titan units from the Warhammer 40,000 universe: Warhounds, Reavers and the gigantic Warlord, for both the Imperial and Chaos factions.
A living battlefield
Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus will feature a “living battlefield” that employs unit and battlefield animations to show players the Warhammer 40,000 universe they know and love.
Membraine Studios is a small indie team based in Sydney, Australia. The team is Glenn Osmond-McLeod and Mark Sheppard—both avid tabletop gamers and indie developers with more than 20 years game development experience between them. In recent years, Membraine has focused on the turn-based strategy genre.
Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus includes the following features:
- Our adaptation of the Titan Legions tabletop rules, streamlined for PC and featuring a direct damage model that highlights the visceral nature of the Warhammer 40,000 universe!
- The iconic Titans from the tabletop game—the Warlord, Reaver, Warhound and their weapon systems, as well as the mighty Banelord Titan of Khorne for Chaos players!
- A single-player campaign story that plays out over 18 missions
- Seven Skirmish/Multi-Player battlefields, with three distinct environments
- A variety of game modes with multiple victory conditions—there is more than one way to win
- 12 fixed-forces scenarios to challenge your skills as Legate of a Maniple of Titans
- Discover the strategic depth underlying the game, with points-based army list building in Skirmish and Multi-Player via the Maniple Builder
- Close Combat! Engage your foe in deadly close assaults! Equip your Titans with Power Fists, Power Claws or Chain Fists—sacrificing ranged attack power for brutal hand-to-hand combat damage!
- Stress (suppression)—an additional layer of tactical concern
- Cinematic Camera option (which can be turned on and off to your preference)
- Destructible terrain features—watch buildings collapse as stray weapons fire obliterates their structural integrity
- Four Loyalist Legios and four Chaos Legios to choose from
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 850 (or equivalent)
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 2 GB available space
Recommended System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later
Processor: i5 or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 950 (or equivalent) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 2 GB available space
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus (c) Membraine Studios / Membraine Studios
Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus is a three-dimensional turn-based strategy set in the world of Warhammer 40,000. Players will take control of the Adeptus Titanicus – one of the strongest branches of the Adeptus Mechanicus, which maintains and manufactures the monstrous weapon known as the Titans. As a commander, the player has access to the classic titans of the Imperium and the forces of Chaos: Hound, Rogue and Warrior. Each of these types has different options for loading weapons.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/adeptus_titanicus_dominus
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_adeptus_titanicus_dominus_version_v1.0_build_b9c7c34f9bba2003e9c33079d25161be_for_launch_(45870). exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
No old link available at the moment.
Size: 4.5 GB
Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus v1.0 [GOG]