Change: A Homeless Survival Experience DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: Change: A Homeless Survival Experience v1.9
Genre(s): Simulation – Role-playing – Survival
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: May 1, 2020
Company: Delve Interactive / Delve Interactive
About this game:
This is a hate letter to the growing indifference in the world. When members of the development team almost fell into homelessness some years ago, it inspired us to create something that gives a voice to the forgotten and the vulnerable.
After almost 5 years of research and hard work, 100s of updates and fan support, we bring you our tale of survival and isolation.
- One of the largest perk systems ever made, with over 130 unique perks gained by experimenting with different methods of survival
- Explore an endless city that’s different every time you play
- Choose from 5 different characters each with their own background stories and maladies, then create your own story
- 100’s of well written “night events” lets you develop your own abstract tale, using a novel system that changes your story depending on how you choose to play
- Find companions and find kindness. Build a reputation or even friendships with various characters including the other homeless and the police
- Build your inventory with food, survival tools, clothing and more… as well as unlocking new items for your next playthrough as you progress
- Spend a night in police stations, parks or shelters, spend time at bars, visit the clinic, study in the library, recycle scrap and more as you discover new areas and buildings
- Learn about the lives of the homeless and everything they go through to survive, with every part of the truth having been heavily researched by the developers
- Experience a beautifully composed emotional soundtrack
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7
Processor: 2.3 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 256mb Graphics card
Storage: 100 MB available space
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Change: A Homeless Survival Experience (c) Delve Interactive / Delve Interactive
An emotional story about survival on the streets of a randomly generated city with roguelike elements. Explore, survive, get perks, look for items – and kindness in other people. Try to get your character a ticket to a new life. This is our rebuff to growing indifference. Nearly finding ourselves homeless a few years ago, we, the developers of this game, wanted to create something so that the voices of forgotten and vulnerable people could be heard a little louder. We take this topic very seriously and present it accordingly.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/change_a_homeless_survival_experience
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free Change: A Homeless Survival Experience v1.9 link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
Run or Double click setup_change_a_homeless_survival_experience_1.9_(50990). exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 238 MB
Change: A Homeless Survival Experience v1.6 [GOG]
Size: 239.7 MB
Change: A Homeless Survival Experience v1.9 [GOG]