Windforge DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Genre(s): Action – Building – Platformer
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Released: March 11, 2014
Company: Snowed In Studios / Snowed In Studios
About This Game
WindForge is a side-scrolling block-building game where you explore hostile skies in an ever-changing Steampunk world. Everything you see can be created or destroyed, creating an RPG without barriers that rewards creative problem solving and improvisation. Take off in fully customizable airships, and embark on a journey of discovery and survival that will take you to the heart of the world and beyond.
– Epic story line and quests that drive gameplay without constricting freedom
– The first game to include minable sky whales, and meat blocks
– Large completely destructible procedural world with multiple environments
– Contra-style action mixed with the creative fun of Terraria
– Build and fly fully-functional airships
– Over 1200 craftable items and counting
– Easy-to-control, skill-based combat with 360-degree aiming
The modern way of life on Cordeus is reliant on refined Sky Whale oil. Everything from the machines used daily, to the food that is eaten, is ultimately dependent on the oil. The citizens of Cordeus are so hungry for oil that the once abundant population of Sky Whales is dwindling. At current rate, the noble species will face certain extinction in a few short years. To avoid falling back into the dark ages, civilization must find a new source of energy. It is said that an ancient people named the Aetherkin had exotic sources of energy. Energy more powerful than anything any human has ever seen. Unfortunately, research related to the Aetherkin is strictly forbidden by law. In an attempt to save humanity’s way of life, YOU have been secretly hired to uncover this ancient energy source.
– Freedom & Creativity
– Explore, create and destroy anything!
– A Dynamic Procedural World
– Steampunk Airships
OS: Windows 7 or later
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB graphics memory and Open GL 3 compatible GPU
Storage: 2 GB available space
ScreenShots from the Game:
Video/s from the Game:
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Windforge (c) Snowed In StudiosWind
Forge is a block-based platform game in which you travel across hostile skies in an ever-changing steampunk world. Everything you see can be destroyed and created. It is a borderless role-playing game that rewards players for creative problem solving and improvisation. Build your own airship and embark on a dangerous journey to the very borders of the inhabited world.
More info here: https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207661903
How to Easily Download & Install Windforge
- Click the link below to download the no activation DRM-Free GOG Game.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow this steps to install the game:
– Run or Double click setup_windforge_220.127.116.11. exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- If you like this game please support the developers by BUYING IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
No old links available at the moment.
Download Windforge Here⇩
Size: 388.8 MB
Windforge v1.1.9826 [GOG]