ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) DRM-Free Download – PC Game – Full GOG Version
Title: ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Genre(s): Role-playing – Adventure – Roguelike
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: November 16, 2015
Company: Thomas Biskup, Jochen Terstiege / Thomas Biskup
About this game:
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) is one of the most successful roguelike games ever created, boasting a brilliant mix of story, RPG, exploration, and intensely strategic and flexible combat. The GOG version adds various Deluxe features like achievements, difficulty level customization and various play modes (e.g. a story mode allowing to save and restore games, a weekly challenge game, an exploration mode and more). ADOM has been in development since 1994. In 2012 its development was revitalized with an immensely successful crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo, now allowing us to offer ADOM both with ASCII and graphical modes enabling you to choose freely.
ADOM is primarily known for being the first roguelike to include vibrant towns, NPC dialog, and quests, but it offers more than just a rich story line in a complex fantasy world:
– a huge game world with hundreds of locations such as towns, randomized dungeons, elemental temples, graveyards, ancient ruins, towers and other secrets
– loads of races (dwarves, drakelings, mist elves, hurthlings, orcs, trolls, ratlings and many others) and even more classes (fighters, elementalists, assassins, chaos knights, duelists and much more) allowing for infinite play styles
– hundreds of monsters and items, many with enhanced random features
– a corruption system forcing you to balance lust for power with fear of damnation (corruptions slowly transform you into a vile monster but at the same time grant inhuman benefits – most of the time)
– spells, prayers, mindcraft, alchemy, crafting and more
– dozens of quests and branching story lines
– numerous wildly different endings that might alter reality itself (simply drive Chaos away or slay a god or even become an immortal yourself, and others more)!
– various game modes (story mode to be able to load and save games, challenge mode to face peculiar weekly challenges, exploration mode for a free wand of wishing and more)
– various customization options (turning hunger off, turning corruption off, modifying monster difficulty or treasure rates)
ABOUT THE ANCIENT DOMAINS OF MYSTERY
Deep in the mountainous ranges of the Drakalor Chain, Chaos has broken through into Ancardia and it’s up to you to decide the fate of the entire realm. You control a single character with a wildy varying set of skills, talents, spells and other abilities. Customized equipment makes each race/class combination a very different experience. Explore a mostly randomized underworld, fight monsters, loot treasures and uncover the many secrets lurking in the world of Ancardia.
Join a generation of gamers in playing a remastered version of this classic rogue-like!
With an overhaul of the graphics, music, new playable races and classes, over 400 monsters, tens of thousands of items, crafting, magic, religion, corruption, randomized dungeons and so much more, this reimagined version is one of the most in-depth roguelikes on the planet.
So, come join us as we return to Ancardia and choose your fate.
ABOUT ADOM ON GOGADOM on GOG takes ADOM gameplay to the next level by introducing the following features (among others):
– 70+ achievements,
– game customization features (e.g. turning corruption off, increasing treasure rates adjusting monster lethality),
– ghost creation – be haunted by dead player characters and try to win their treasures,
– story mode – save and reload your games,
– exploration mode – use a wand of wishes to discover completely new sides of the game,
– challenge mode – try to score highest under complex conditions in weekly challenge games, shared and global highscores,
– point-based character generation,
– star sign selection,
– and so much more.
THE FUTURE OF ADOM
Is ADOM a complete game? Yes, a very complete game. A multitude of endings, varied approaches to game play, thousands of starting combinations and an extensive storyline filled with endless details makes for an extremely satisfying experience that justly positions ADOM as one of the big five foundational roguelike games.
Is ADOM a finished game? No. As long as there is interest in the game we will continue to evolve and enhance it. In this respect ADOM differs from many other games on GOG in the best tradition of roguelike classics: We will continue to add both UI enhancements and new content to the core game in order to make it the most complete RPG ever. Buy once, play forever!
Minimum System Requirements:
System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 800×600 minimum resolution
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) (c) Thomas Biskup, Jochen Terstiege / Thomas Biskup
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) is one of the most successful roguelike games ever created, boasting a brilliant mix of story, RPG, exploration, and intensely strategic and flexible combat. The GOG version adds various Deluxe features like achievements, difficulty level customization and various play modes (e.g. a story mode allowing to save and restore games, a weekly challenge game, an exploration mode and more).
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/adom
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) v22.214.171.124 link below to download.
- Wait until client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
Run or Double click setup_adom_3.3.3_(26989). exe
- Thats it, play and enjoy!
- You can support the developers by, if you like it BUY IT!
You can visit our FAQs page for more help and solutions if you have a problem.
Old Links and Patches
We are keeping some of the old links and patches to make sure you can revert back to old version if you have problem with the latest version.
Size: 638.7 MB
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) v3.3.3 [GOG]
Size: 638.3 MB
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) v126.96.36.199 [GOG]